One of the advantages of NPC’s Well-being Measure is the ability to be able to manage your surveys whilst they are in action.
You might for example, want to know how many people have already completed the survey or want to see what your current results show you. On your My surveys page you can do just this by clicking the icons below.
- View a list of your participants, see whether they have completed the survey and add new participants if needed
- Preview your survey so you can see what it looks like for those completing it
- Get a link to your survey, if administering it online
- Download your paper survey, if administering it on paper
- View your results as they come in. Filter your results using your tags when your survey is closed
- Download your results as a PDF report
- Export your data in Excel for further analysis
- Re-use your survey as a template for a new one
We welcome your feedback so if you would like there to be other functions available, drop us email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!