Applying for a new grant? Need to have a plan of how report on your outcomes? Why not build the cost of NPC’s Well-being Measure into your funding bid?
It’s recognised by many major funders – including BBC Children in Need, the Paul Hamlyn Foundation, and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation – and demonstrates that you are serious about outcomes.
It can also be separated as a distinct cost so you can show exactly what you are spending money on.
To add NPC’s Well-being Measure to a bid, you might want to include or adapt the paragraphs below for your application.
Any queries and you can drop us a line at email@example.com. Good luck!
“We will use NPC’s Well-being Measure to evaluate _________.
We have chosen the tool because we believe that it is a robust method of measuring well-being and suits our work. Its advantages include:
- It is fully validated and tested, so we can be confident of its quality
- It will allow us to get an accurate sense of change, and see our our group of young people in the context of others the UK
- It covers a range of relevant areas of well-being, including self-esteem, emotional well-being, relationships, and satisfaction with school
- It is easy to use and will save our staff time
- It is good value for money
[delete as appropriate]
We intend to use the tool to measure a group of ____ young people before and after our _________ programme. [Insert further description]
The costs of purchasing the tool are _________. We estimate that it will cost a further _________ in our staff time/consulting support.”